This seminar will show how RF signal recorders are a crucial tool for system engineers developing radar, EW and SIGINT systems. It will discuss the premise of bringing the RF environment back to the lab along with other field use scenarios. Several examples of recorders will be presented for different environments ranging from the laboratory to deployed rugged systems including UAVs and airborne platforms.
- Maxim MAX2121 L-Band RF tuner boosts output bandwidth to 123 MHz
- Dual 400 MHz 14-bit A/Ds capture full signal bandwidth
- Improved signal quality with integrated digital down converters
- Jade Architecture with Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA offers price, power & processing performance advantages
- Navigator Design Suite speeds development & custom IP integration
"Finding the Shortest Path from RFSoC Hardware Design to Deployment" Training Webinar - February 9 & 11, 2021
Pentek has put together a series of training webinars on Xilinx's RFSoC technology which will take place throughout 2021. RFSoC devices, including the new Gen 3 version, are designed for the most demanding RF and signal processing requirements. An overview and comparison of A/D functions, latency, power, cost, size and density will be provided in addition to hardware details, advantages of using RFSoC in applications in many applications from desktop to rugged and conduction cooled deployments.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021 - 11:00 AM ET & Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 8:00 AM
- MIL-STD 810 & 461 tested
- Removable QuickPac Drive Pack up to 61 TB
- Streaming Record Rates to 4 GBs
- Sealed enclosure for harsh environments
- Optimized for SWaP (Size, Weight and Power)
- 1/2 ATR: 7.688"H x 4.88"W x 14.125"D 18 lbs.
- Sealed, rugged, 1/2 ATR chassis for MIL-STD 810 & 461
- Multi-channel recording, A/ds fromj 200 MS/s to 6.4 GS/s
- Easily removable 61 TB SSD QuickPac drive pack
- Ideal for UAVs, military vehicles, aircraft pods & more
- Operating temperature from -40C to +60C
- sFPDP & Ethernet models available
|Click here for more information|