- Maxim MAX2121 L-Band RF tuner boosts output bandwidth to 123 MHz
- Dual 400 MHz 14-bit A/Ds capture full signal bandwidth
- Improved signal quality with integrated digital down converters
- Jade Architecture with Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA offers price, power & processing performance advantages
- Navigator Design Suite speeds development & custom IP integration
"Finding the Shortest Path from RFSoC Hardware Design to Deployment" Training Webinar - February 9 & 11, 2021
Pentek has put together a series of training webinars on Xilinx's RFSoC technology which will take place throughout 2021. RFSoC devices, including the new Gen 3 version, are designed for the most demanding RF and signal processing requirements. An overview and comparison of A/D functions, latency, power, cost, size and density will be provided in addition to hardware details, advantages of using RFSoC in applications in many applications from desktop to rugged and conduction cooled deployments.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021 - 11:00 AM ET & Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 8:00 AM